Friday, February 1, 2013

Quick! A Photo op! Pull over!!!!!

Yup, the title describes me well. I was driving home tonight and noticed the moon looked pretty neat, so I pulled over as soon as I could and took out the camera. (Even though the moon looks the same in almost every shot I have of it)






Leave it to me. Lol.

Today begins a 2 day long photo extravaganza! Tonight I started with a birthday party at the 313. The lighting and angles are extremely tough in the dance room were the show was because there is a bar that runs across the stage that gets in the way no matter where you are. The lighting is tough because the ceilings are black so there is nowhere to bounce the flash from. I did get some good ones though.

Tomorrow I am waking up nice and early to travel down to Wachusett Mountain to shoot the Polar Beverages Orson's Outlandish Olympics. I have a feelings it's going to be a lot of fun and I am going to get some great shots (not to mention some Polar swag!).

After I come back from the mountain I will have a few hours to edit, then it's down to Tyngsboro, Mass to do a concert shoot for my ex-husband's uncle and his band Max Voltage. I have done a few shoots with them but this will be the first at an actual venue. I am excited to get the concert experience.

And on Sunday, it's the Superbowl, so for a few hours, there will be no photo taking, no editing, no nothing. :)

Does anyone have any techniques that they would like tips on or want to know about how to do something in Photoshop? Just let me know and I will add it to the next blog as best as I can!

No comments:

Post a Comment