Thursday, January 31, 2013

Do you see what I see?

Hello everyone!

I figured that I would start a blog that is all about photography, the experiences I have had, and some cool tips or tricks that you can use too. :)

I started EpixStudios in 2010 when I got my first DSLR camera thanks to my Dad. The first wedding I shot was of two great friends. Since then I have grown and expanded my area of photography to cover many different events such as sports, weddings, portraits, food, parties, landscapes, and photojournalistic happenings.

I am thankful every day for those who chose me to be their photographer, and with each new client I am learning more and more. I love going back and looking at photos that I have done in the past, and comparing them to where I am now. Other than one digital photography class in college, I have been completely self-taught with the help of some photographer friends, online tutorials, and experimentation.

I find now that when I am out and about, I look at things differently. I look at the shapes, the angles, the colors, and think "that would make a cool photo". You will NEVER find me without some type of camera on me, whether it be the camera on my iPhone, my Panasonic Lumix, or my DSLR. And let me tell you, that annoys the crap out of those who hang out with me. :)

The way I see it, everything in life is a photo opportunity. Everything can be turned into art with just the right touch.

This is what I love to do, and I hope that as the years continue on, I will be bringing in more and more clients, and be able to do this full time. I thank everyone from the bottom of my heart who has trusted me with their memories so far, and look forward to new clients in the future.

Go forth and make art.

No comments:

Post a Comment